Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
So Do you want to be part of a team that inspires and challenges the technology to grow?
If yes, then join our team as a PHP Developer and actively shape the future of the technology world.
- Should be a 4 year University graduate (Computer Engineering or related departments are preferred);
- Must have at least 2 years experience in internet and web applications;
- Should be a PHP expert and at least should know how to use one of the frameworks (Laravel Zend, Codeigniter, Yii etc) with PHP;
- He/she should have knowledge about MYSQL or preferably should have used Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies;
- Be able to use at least one of software code tools (SVN, CVS, Git etc);
- Having curiosity and interest in problem solving for high traffic websites and database optimization will be preferred;
- Should be good at team work and taking responsibility;
- Must have analytical thinking, problem solving and system developing skills;
- Should be open for learning, developing and learning new technologies;
- Should have enough English fluency and proficiency to analyze technical documents.
- He/She will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using PHP;
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications;
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments;
- Sending regular updates about project status.