Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Media Markt, Lenovo, Singapore Airlines, MasterCard, BBVA, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Marketing and Event Specialist who wants to make the dream a reality.
- Designing and organizing events
- Creating and managing Insider’s yearly event calendar and budget, globally
- Develop, manage, and execute all relevant event processes
- Manage both pre-event and post-event action items
- Making negotiations with the event organizers for long-term cooperation
- Build strong communication with vendors, employees and superiors associated with event planning and execution
- For international summits and events, managing the plan, the team and the team roles in a planned and a detail-oriented manner;
- Coordinate with internal and external business partners in event planning and executing
- Audit market research to find best practices, resources and opportunities to organize events
- For events that will be organized by the company, coordinating all the processes regarding venue, print, promotion materials; speakers; handling contracts and payments and most crucially team management.
- Work in tandem with marketing team members in event planning and execution
Skills & Requirements
- BS/BA required; marketing or business degree is preferred, certification in Event Planning is a plus
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Excellent language skills in both English and Turkish (written and verbal)
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent event planning and execution skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed
- Working knowledge of MS Office