Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider ranked 1st in Startups 100 contest and listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Finance Director who will work with our Finance Team in our Istanbul office.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from a reputable university in Finance, Accounting or similar field. MBA is preferred. CPA is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years experience of progressively increasing responsibility in Finance field; 2 years of management experience
- Good fiscal and legal knowledge;
- Developed skills in coordinating and motivating the department’s personnel;
- High energy and hardworking approach;
- Pro-active personality with strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Preferable start up experience.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
- Develop financial and tax strategies;
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes;
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction;
- Oversee the financial operations of foreign operations;
- Supervise acquisition due diligence;
- Oversee the issuance of financial information;
- Report financial results to the CEO;
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
- Arrange for debt and equity financing;
- Maintain banking relationship;
- Manage finance and accounting departments.