Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Finance Director to be based in our Istanbul office.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, or experience in a relevant field;
- MBA and CPA are preferred;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance and 2 years of management experience;
- Good fiscal and legal knowledge;
- Developed skills in coordinating and motivating the department’s personnel;
- High energy and hardworking approach;
- Pro-active personality with strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Preferably having experience in startups.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
- Directly reporting to the CEO;
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes;
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction;
- Oversee the financial operations globally;
- Supervise acquisition due diligence;
- Oversee the issuance of financial information;
- Develop financial and tax strategies;
- Ensure that the operations comply with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
- Arrange for debt and equity financing;
- Maintain banking relationships;
- Manage finance and accounting departments.