Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We offer you a unique fast-paced challenging growth environment - we are growing fast and expect you to do so too.
We are seeking to hire a Part Time Marketing Manager (Native Korean Speaker). The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Seoul Office.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in related field
- Native Korean
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Digital marketing experience
- B2B technology marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in event management; SEOSEM andor public relations is a plus
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Strong creative outlook; Experience of working with designers
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objective for Korean market
- Overseeing the company`s marketing budget
- Planning and executing all B2B digital marketing activities and campaigns successfully, on time and budget
- Designing and executing lead generation and campaigns including webinars and e-mail marketing, measuring results
- Creating B2B marketing collateral working in collaboration with the design team, including website content, e-mail campaigns, newsletters, product feature updates, digital advertisements, blog articles, videos, press releases, social media etc.
- Building and managing strong relationships with media, analysts, partners and resellers; planning & executing co-marketing activities
- Planning and executing paid advertising campaigns via Google AdWords and social media channels; analysing results & changing strategy accordingly
- Managing & organizing events
- Managing third party service providersagencies
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
Are you excited? If so, please read the section on company culture and check whether this is you (culture fit is our most important requirement). If there is a fit, you will not hesitate to reach out and pursue this opportunity. We are excited to meet you!