Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
Now, we seek to appoint a Country Manager for the Hong Kong reporting to the VP of Sales.
This position represents an exciting opportunity to drive growth on the foundation of a strong existing business. The country manager will be responsible for creation and development of a region which is very important for Insider. This will involve reaching and surpassing revenue goals and successful creation of a new value proposition for the customers of Insider’s products.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional, capable of setting strategy, and will have had prior management experience with a strong affinity for business development and sales. This is a role for a business builder.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding leadership skills,
- Passionate about technology and evolution of digital market places;
- 3+ years’ experience in senior management preferably in a SAAS, Digital Marketing;
- Adtech or E-commerce company;
- Preferably possess strong knowledge and portfolio of the local E-Commerce industry for the ability to work autonomously and have an ability to be the first person on the ground;
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields from top universities;
- Based in Hong Kong.
- Lead the region’s business in a competitive market, to target highest valued new businesses.
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted advisor relationship that works to grow Customer Lifetime Value.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Manage all operations within the region, including taking responsibility for profit,revenue, quality targets and recruitment.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate decisions in order to secure a smooth implementation of the plans, strategies and objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Offices (London & Singapore) and the Hong Kong office.
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure business initiatives are being executed.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.