Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Senior UI Designer, who will strive to bring brands and experiences to life using a multifaceted digital approach.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in related discipline;
- 1+ years of experience in UI and visual design
- Enthusiastic to solve user problems
- Able to create icons, design guidelines and solve problems with creativity
- Good visual skills and understanding current design trends
- Aware of the terms “User Centred Design”, “Responsive Design” and “Mobile First”
- Able to move between multiple projects, prioritize needs and collaborate across departments
- Proficient with Sketch, Photoshop, Marvel, Princible Invision or similar design tools
- Demonstrate UI skills with strong portfolio
Most important; Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Able to transform low-fidelity wireframes into beautiful, high-fidelity user interfaces across a diverse range of platforms, including smartphones and tablets;
- Creating sketches, wireframes and mockups to design and prototype interactive applications;
- Develop efficient solutions to user interface problems in iPhone, Android, Mac, and the Web;
- Actively participate in design and requirement sessions with a range of internal parties;
- Communicate frequently with clients, providing updates and guidance as needed;
- Working closely with UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers;
- Able to create visual designs according to company’s style guide;
- Provide and accept creative feedback from fellow team members;
- Stay up to date on current and best UI design practices and industry standards;
- Refinement of deliverable standards and work to a fixed timetable.