Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider ranked 1st in Startups 100 contest in 2017 and was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are searching for a DevOps Specialist that will design and build tools to monitor and manage the full system life cycle.
The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Istanbul Office and work as a DevOps Engineer for our Istanbul office.
- Should have capability to manage Devops operations,
- Be able to create a team from scratch and be able to manage it in the future,
- Knowledge of using AWS ( S3, RDS, ELB, ECS, Elastic Cache)
- Should know how to design, build and maintain CI and CD pipelines,
- Should have knowledge of Git and git branching models
- Deployment of a large variety of software products to test, staging and production systems,
- Be able to backup and restore operations,
- Having deep knowledge of the APM such as New relic will be a plus
- Experience in Docker Technologies is a plus