Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider has been ranked 1st in Startups 100 contest and was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
Our Engineering Culture
Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
Skills & Requirements
- Having some work experience in software development and some testing experience over a complex product.
- Be able to work with an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and be comfortable with it.
- Should know how to prioritize his work, should be flexible about sudden changes in the game plan and when to stick to it.
- Fluent communication skills, both within and outside the team.
- Should have analytical problem solving skills.
- Having abilities to express himself/herself clearly, you say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Should be passionate for self improvement and experiment with different ways of working.
- Preferably have knowledge about software testing process and methods like ISEB/ISTQB/TMAP
- Preferably have knowledge about software tools that are used in automation of functional testing like Selenium, Appium, Locust, Jenkins.
- Must have a good knowledge in Python.