Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
Our Engineering Culture
Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
Skills & Requirements
- Having some work experience in software development and some testing experience over a complex product.
- Be able to work with an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and be comfortable with it.
- Should know how to prioritize his work, should be flexible about sudden changes in the game plan and when to stick to it.
- Fluent communication skills, both within and outside the team.
- Should have analytical problem solving skills.
- Having abilities to express himself/herself clearly, you say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Should be passionate for self improvement and experiment with different ways of working.
- Preferably have knowledge about software testing process and methods like ISEB/ISTQB/TMAP
- Preferably have knowledge about software tools that are used in automation of functional testing like Selenium, Appium, Locust, Jenkins.
- Preferably have a good knowledge in Python.