Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who wants to make the dream a reality.
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree in related fields;
- Native fluency in Japanese is required and a good command over written and spoken English or Turkish will be a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to understand the needs and problems of the customers and solve them working directly with product and development team;
- Digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills;
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship, especially by phone;
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our technology;
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our technology;
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights and solutions to the client and our internal teams to improve outcomes;
- Strategic campaign planning to help the customers meet their objectives;
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues;
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday road map and how the road map will influence customer activities.