Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are now looking for a dynamic, organized, enthusiastic, self-starter to join our team. The person who takes this position will be positioned in Istanbul office.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- At least one year experience in related field
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to manage ambiguity, while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Execute the recruitment strategy;
- Coordinate the recruiting process for various positions while optimizing the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost to hire;
- Display of job advertisements, conducting telephone interviews and job interviews;
- Manage interview schedule and provide new hire orientation;
- Cooperation with the management team in developing talent and implement effective HR;
- Policies to support company business objectives;
- Planning and preparation of training groups.