Insider (www.useinsider.com) is a leading SaaS (Software as a Service) marketing technology provider. We power our A/B testing & content personalization with predictive analytics, dynamic segmentation and artificial intelligence and run offices in London, Singapore, Istanbul, Dubai, Warsaw, Moscow, Milan, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, and Jakarta.
Insider was built with the mission to help businesses take full advantage of personalization, behavioral segmentation, and advanced targeting without having to heavily invest in these capabilities in-house. It fundamentally changes the way businesses engage their customers on their own digital platforms and key channels, allowing them to reap the benefits of the newest technologies to drive revenue & customer life-time value.
Insider’s platform is used by hundreds of global companies including Toyota, Uniqlo, Lenovo, CNN, Adidas, MasterCard, Ebay, and Singapore Airlines.
Next, we are making a decisive move into the Australian market. As a firm believer in localization & a strong on-the-ground presence, we are looking for a Country Manager - Australia reporting to the Managing Director for APAC.
This position represents an exciting opportunity to build a business on the foundation of our strong product and to leverage our deep knowledge of the industry and relevant business processes in your own market. The country manager will be fully responsible for the development of the country which we expect to be one of our key markets in the near future.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, very entrepreneurial, autonomous, and highly driven to build a leading B2B business in Australia. S/he will be capable of setting strategy, will have had prior management experience, a strong affinity for business development and sales, a very good understanding of the digital landscape, and enjoys building and nurturing a team from the ground. This is a role for a business builder.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Passionate about technology and evolution of digital businesses
- 3+ years’ experience in senior management preferably in a SaaS, Digital Marketing, Adtech or E-commerce company
- Very good knowledge of and network in the Australian E-Commerce industry
- Strong analytical skills with a talent for problem solving in a very structured manner
- Ability to work autonomously and self-directed
- Hungry for success and eager to build a business from the ground
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields from top universities
- Based in Sydney (or willing to relocate)
- Experience in or with product management and/or conversion rate optimization is considered an asset.
- Lead the country business and establish Insider as the market leader in this competitive market environment
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relationship that focuses on growing Customer Lifetime Value for our clients.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Establish strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Own the business plan of Insider - Australia
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate strategies in order to establish and grow the business and effectively implement those strategies via clear goals and objectives.
- Manage all operations within the region. Including taking responsibility for profit, revenue, quality targets, and recruitment.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Offices (London & Singapore) and the Sydney office.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.