Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
Now, we seek to appoint a Sales Manager - for our Moscow office. This position represents an exciting opportunity to drive growth on the foundation of a strong existing business. The role will involve reaching and surpassing revenue goals, and successful creation of a new value proposition for the customers of Insider’s products.
Skills & Requirements:
- Outstanding leadership skills;
- Passionate about technology and evolution of digital market places;
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B enterprise sales, project management or consultancy in the e-commerce SaaS space.
- Preferably possess strong knowledge of the local E-Commerce industry for the Russian Market
- Demonstrated success within both a startup environment as well as within corporate environment is an advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields from top universities.
- Lead the region’s business in a competitive market, to target highest valued new businesses.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate decisions in order to secure a smooth implementation of the plans, strategies and objectives.
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure business initiatives are being executed.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relationship that works to grow Customer Lifetime Value.