Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Uniqlo, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Manager (Native Japanese Speaker). The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Tokyo Office.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the Customer base
- Identify areas in which customers can use Insider products
- Proactively and effectively identify Customer needs and overcome objections to proposed solutions by performing technical benefits assessment for Customers and gaining detailed understanding of their environment
- Teach client to be self-sufficient within the service to influence technology adoption;
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the new opportunities;
- Cultivate an advisory relationship with clients
- Manage all components of the client account, including recommending which campaigns to improve and communicating value delivered
- Identify and propose new opportunities for the clients
- Identify new revenue opportunities, grow client business and maximize client retention
- Participate in industry trade events and other marketing initiatives
- Attend and provide training to develop sales knowledge, techniques and skills
- University degree in related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience;
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers specially at the executive level and c-level suite;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills effective in person and by phone;
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A good exposure to the e-commerce industry will be a plus;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- An Intermediate command of written and spoken English is required.