Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who wants to make the dream a reality.
- Launch company’s initial blog, create blog articles on a daily basis by interviewing authors and ghost blogging for them;
- Manage local blogs for global offices and coordinate localization activities;
- Closely follow industry trends and news and manage social media accounts by creating compelling content on a daily basis, including multimedia content;
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns; define email flows, create campaign content for various audiences, prepare lists and deploy e-mail campaigns;
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your corn petition and how to crush them
Skills & Requirements:
- Having experience in B2B product/content marketing in a high tech company is preferred;
- Experience in managing and creating content for marketing using social media
- Experience in blogging and blog management is preferred
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative “break out” marketingideas;
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing hit products;
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties;
- Very strong written communication skills both Turkish and English;
- Strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth.