Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider ranked 1st in Startups 100 contest and listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow (at the speed of customer expectations), Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon, Newsweek and CNN.
We are looking for a Sales Business Analyst who will work with our team in our Istanbul office.
- You will be working closely with the Co Founder;
- Collect, analyze, evaluate each region's sales revenue data and report data to the Co Founder in order to increase the productivity of sales
- Collect sales records and trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations,
- Analyze results and make reports for the conclusions, ideas or general guidance
- Work with (forecasting - business intelligence) by providing them with the necessary information and guidance for short or long term project.
- Maintain up-to-date databases and continuously validate data integrity
- 1 to 2 years experience performing good analytics and working with large databases are preferred;
- Strong analytical skills are required;
- Must be detailed focused with the ability to “think outside the box”;
- Advanced Excel skills including: pivot tables, reports automation, etc;
- Proven ability to interpret and synthesize large amounts of data;
- Strong communication skills are required with the ability to convey complex information to the broad audience;
- Ability to manage simultaneous data analysis requests of different sizes.