Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth. Our platform is used by hundreds of leading companies including Hepsiburada, Hurriyet, Biletix, Mavi,Boyner, Trendyol, Atlas Global, Media Markt, AVIS, Dominos etc.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
We are looking for a Sales Business Analyst who will work with our team in our Istanbul office.
- You will be working closely with the VP of Sales
- Collect, analyze, evaluate each region's sales revenue data and report data to the VP of sales in order to increase the productivity of sales
- Collect sales records and trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas
- Coordinate and collect internal/external data in order to perform analysis to support departments'/regions' development
- Analyze results and make reports for the conclusions, ideas or general guidance
- Work with (forecasting - business intelligence) by providing them with the necessary information and guidance for short or long term project.
- Maintain up-to-date databases and continuously validate data integrity
- 1 to 2 years experience performing good analytics and working with large databases are preferred;
- Strong analytical skills are required;
- Must be detailed focused with the ability to “think outside the box”;
- Advanced Excel skills including: pivot tables, reports automation, etc;
- Proven ability to interpret and synthesize large amounts of data;
- Strong communication skills are required with the ability to convey complex information to the broad audience;
- Ability to manage simultaneous data analysis requests of different sizes.