Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a smart, energetic and hardworking Finance Specialist who will join our fast growing team to make dreams real.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company;
- Experience with enterprise software companies is a plus;
- Analytical thinking skills and a logical approach;
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Developed management skills, strategic perspective, with business / customer oriented thinking and acting.
- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements;
- Monitoring and analyzing cash flow, costs and budgets;
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits;
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits;
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
- Producing long-term business plans;o
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure;
- Compiling key business metrics and report on them to management;
- Managing the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis;
- Creating additional analyses and reports as requested by management;
- Developing and managing financial systems/models;
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments;
- Managing and Developing the Finance and Accounting Department.