Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider ranked 1st in Startups 100 contest in 2017 and was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Media Markt, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are now looking for a dynamic, organized, enthusiastic, self-starter to join our team. The person who takes this position will be positioned in Istanbul office.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in training and development activities;
- Passionate about Human Resources and working with people;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Result-oriented and strong planning and organization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Develop and implement leadership development, organizational development, and performance;
- Conducts new hire orientations and onboarding programs both for Turkey and abroad offices. Answer or research and follow up on all new hire questions.
- Manage all aspects of training, including creation and supervision of ongoing training programs, and development of future training programs
- Developing and implementing all training assessment and evaluation tools
- Evaluate training programs and processes for their overall effectiveness
- Identifying technical and behavioral training needs to designing and implementing of training programs for the positions within a certain plan
- Identify and report training metrics