Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage personalization, predictive segmentation and real-time technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Founded in 2012, Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine, featuring European startups that are having an impact.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 200 businesses across various industries including Toyota, AVIS, Uniqlo, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, GNC, MasterCard, BBVA, Delivery Hero, Fiat, Carrefour, Ticketmaster, Air Arabia, Tune Hotels, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Manager (Native Korean Speaker). The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Seoul Office.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the Customer
- Identify areas in which customers can use Insider products;
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider 's resources;
- Proactively and effectively identify Customer needs and overcome objections to proposed solutions by performing technical benefits assessment for Customers and gaining detailed understanding of their environment;
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned Customers that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps;
- Work directly with Insider product management to deliver feedback from Customers to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- University degree in related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience for sales manager;
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers specially at the executive level and c-level suite;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills effective in person and by phone;
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A good exposure to the e-commerce industry will be a plus;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.